A bedroom is more than a place to sleep…it is a space in which you can “kick back” and relax. Everyone has a different approach to achieving that. Here are some design ideas to consider.
Here is 8 unique ways to create your personal sanctuary:
- Wallpaper…an old favorite…is making a comeback. Decorating with wallpaper is an easy way to bring a unique look to the room.
- Shop purposely for accessories. Select different types of items and colors. Create a fun, whimsical atmosphere.
- If you want a peaceful atmosphere decorated with muted, soothing colors. Light purples, creams, and soft greens are good choices.
- Add fresh flowers for a natural touch.
- Consider adding elements that allow you to multi-task. Chairs, floor lamps, desks are all items that encourage spending more time in the room.
- Add conveniences like a mini fridge or coffee maker.
- Invest in a custom headboard and bedding to make the room truly your own.
- Change the look periodically. Nothing says you need to keep the room the same all the time.
At Tip Top Furniture we have a great selection of living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, accessories, mattresses and more. Our friendly sales associates are waiting to answer your questions about our products and how to create a bedroom sanctuary or a unique look in your home.